BMW 5 Series Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Audi A6 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 68.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Ford GT Available With Customisable Colour Options In The US
- Tesla Reportedly Cuts Price Of Model Y SUV By $3000
- Chinese EV Maker Li Auto Files For U.S. Listing
- Maserati Ghibli Hybrid To Be Unveiled On July 16
- Strong Sales In Rural Markets Drive Recovery Of Auto Industry Post Lockdown
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review