Fuel Tank Capacity
Chief Bobber Dark Horse Variants
Features & Specifications
All three models of the Indian Chief line-up are powered by a BS6 compliant version of the Indian Thunder Stroke 116 V-twin engine that displaces 1,890 cc, and makes 162 Nm of peak torque. The rear cylinder can be deactivated when the motorcycle is cruising and may not need excessive power. The frame is a classic steel welded tube frame, and all three models will share a 15-litre fuel tank, bobbed rear fender, dual outboard preload-adjustable rear shock absorbers, dual exhaust, LED lighting, keyless ignition Pirelli Night Dragon tyres. The Indian Chief line-up will also get standard cruise control, and three riding modes, sport, standard, or tour and 4-inch circular touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity and navigation.
For 2 Year @12.5%* Interest Rate
*Interest rate may vary subject to your credit score.
Pros & Conss
Things We Like
- Design is a headturner
- Torque-friendly motor
- Perfect for long distance cruising
Things We Don't Like
- Slightly heavy
- Engine heats up in traffic
- Matte paint requires effort to maintain
Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse Colors
Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse : Sagebrush SmokeAvailable for all variants.
Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse : Titanium SmokeAvailable for all variants.
Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse : Black SmokeAvailable for all variants.
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Indian Scout
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse vs Indian Chief Dark Horse