17.2 - 19.2 KM/L
Pros & Cons of Audi A5
Things We Like
- Based on the MLB platform, the A5 is sturdily built
- The A5 is only available with the sporty variants
- The RS5 is quite the looker
Things We Don't Like
- Low on connected car features
- The S5 looks simple and very understated
- The gearbox could have been more responsive
Audi A5 Variants
Ex - Showroom
Audi A5 Features & Specifications
About Audi A5
Audi has launched the A5 Sportback and Convertible (both diesel) in India. The A5 Sportback has been priced at Rs 54.02 lakh, while the A5 Cabriolet would cost you Rs 67.51 lakh (ex-show, Delhi). The Sportback avatar of the A5 sits in between the A4 and the A6 in the Audi model line up and the 4-door coupe body style is certainly one that is lust worthy.
Audi A5 Technical Specifications
|Max Power||190 bhp|
|Peak Torque||400 Nm|
Audi A5 Interior
The Audi A5 family comes packed with features like a large sunroof (that does make the car feel airier) and various interior seat packages. The A5 Sportback/A5 cabriolet comes standard with the likes of the LCD instrument cluster display that replaces the standard gauges and a large infotainment system that is controlled by Audi's MMI or multimedia interface. The infotainment system is also equipped with the likes of satellite navigation and Apple CarPlay.
Audi A5 Price
|Variant Name||Price (Ex-Showroom)|
Official Brochure Available!
For 2 Year @12.5%* Interest Rate
*Interest rate may vary subject to your credit score.
- 19.20KM/L54%Better mileage than other Sedan
- Fuel TypeTransmissionMileageDieselAutomatic19.2 KM/L