Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite comparison
Compare Honda Gold Wing and Indian Roadmaster Elite
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Gold Wing starts at ₹ 27.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster Elite starts at ₹ 48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Gold Wing base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster Elite base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Gold Wing gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Gold Wing
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: Skoda India Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Customers
- Upcoming Bimota KB4 Spotted On Test
- MotoGP: Jack Miller Signed On By Ducati For 2021, Replaces Danilo Petrucci
- Mercedes-Benz India Sells 150 Pre-Owned Cars Online; Receives 100 Assured Bookings
- Gemopai Miso Mini Electric Scooter To Be Launched In India
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?