Audi A6 Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Audi A6 and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs BMW 7 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.43 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 7 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.35 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 7 Series base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 7 Series comes in 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- BGauss Reveals Two New Electric Scooters; A2 And B8
- Hero MotoCorp Presents 100 Scooters To Women Officers Of UP Police
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review