Audi Q5 Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs Lexus RX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review