BMW M3 Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare BMW M3 and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M3 Vs BMW 7 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.43 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.35 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M3 starts at ₹ 1.3 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW M3 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW M3 comes in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW M3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Made-In-India KTM 200 Duke Likely To Be Introduced In The US
- New Galfer Cubiq Discs Promise Better Cooling, More Performance
- BMW S 1000 RR Introduced In All-Black Colour Shade
- Kia Sonet SUV: What To Expect
- Singapore Police Get Tricked Out Hyundai Tucson Fleet With Image Recognition Scanners
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review