BMW X6 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 92.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 9.5 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.35 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Phantom comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Furloughs 1,500 Workers At Tennessee Auto Plant Starting April 11
- Fiat Chrysler And Peugeot Speed Up Work To Close The Merger
- Tesla Expands Expands Production In China, Helping Reduce Trade War Impact
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review