Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Roadster and Kawasaki Versys 1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Versys 1000 starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Roadster starts at ₹ 10.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Roadster base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Roadster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- BMW R nine T Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Toyota To Focus On Making Hybrid Cars In India From 2022
- China's Auto Sales Fall At A Slower Rate In March; Industry Expects Second-Half To Pick-Up
- A Mercedes-AMG C63 Did Donuts For An Audi Challenge
- France's Carmaker Renault Drops Dividend Over Coronavirus Crisis - Source
- Ola Donates Rs. 8 Crore In Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review