Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Photon comparison
Compare Hero Electric Dash and Hero Electric Photon
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Photon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 86,490 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Dash starts at ₹ 62,000 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Hero Electric Dash base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Dash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Okinawa Lite Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Okinawa Praise
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Revolt RV400 Vs Hero Electric Dash
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Gifts A New Tractor To Bihar's 'Canal Man'
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX And Ninja 650 Get New Colour Schemes In India
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V With Super-Moto ABS Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.23 Lakh
- NOVUS Electric Bike With Carbon Fibre Frame Unveiled In Europe
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested