Hero Electric Optima Vs Evolet Polo comparison
Compare Hero Electric Optima and Evolet Polo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Optima Vs Evolet Polo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 41,770 and goes up to ₹ 61,866 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Polo starts at ₹ 44,499 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54,499 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Optima base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Evolet Polo base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Optima gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Evolet Polo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Optima
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?