Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Hero Electric Optima and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to ₹ 49,663 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 41,770 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,866 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Hero Electric Optima base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Optima comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Optima
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?