TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare TVS Apache RR 310 and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.85 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RR 310 starts at ₹ 2.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl. The TVS Apache RR 310 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RR 310 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RR 310
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- GM Cruise Tries To Poach Zoox Engineers As Company For Sale
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Recalled In The US
- World Environment Day 2020: Upcoming Electric Cars In India
- General Motors Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- 2021 Toyota Hilux Pick-Up SUV Unveiled In Thailand
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?