Audi A4 Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Audi A4 and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A4 Vs Lamborghini Huracan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 41.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 45.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 43.39 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A4 and Lamborghini Huracan
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review