Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.48 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 2.78 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 7.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.33 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Qute base Petrol engine returns 35 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 43 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Qute gets 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: New-Gen Mahindra Thar To Be Launched Post October
- Gemopai Announces 3 Years Service Warranty For Electric Scooters
- Navistar To Develop Self-Driving Trucks With TuSimple
- Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV Concept Unveiled; India Launch In 2021
- Tesla Registrations In California Nearly Halve In Second Quarter: Report
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review