BMW X1 Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Audi A6 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 38.7 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X1 comes with a price tag of ₹ 42.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW X1 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X1 comes in 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Audi A6
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?