BMW X5 Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Mahindra Thar on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Mahindra Thar
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Japanese Automakers Post Double-Digit Sales Growth In China, In July
- BS6 Car Discounts: Offers of Up to Rs. 60,000 on Hyundai Santro, Grand i10, Aura And Elantra
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: All That Is New
- Apple TV+ To Telecast Adventure Bike Show 'Long Way Up' Featuring Ewan McGregor
- Piaggio India Announces Festive Offers For Aprilia And Vespa Scooter Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review