Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Eeco and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Datsun Go+ on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 3.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 4.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.06 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Datsun Go+ base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go+ comes in 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Bentley To cut Nearly 1,000 Jobs In UK Amid Virus Outbreak: Report
- GM Cruise Tries To Poach Zoox Engineers As Company For Sale
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Recalled In The US
- World Environment Day 2020: Upcoming Electric Cars In India
- General Motors Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?