Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.4 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 5.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.6 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Audi A8 Vs BMW 7 Series
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- BMW 8 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: New-Gen Lexus IS Global Debut Postponed
- Aston Martin To Shed Upto 500 Jobs In Cost Cutting Drive
- EESL Plans To Install 2000 Electric Vehicle Charging Facilities Across India By 2021
- China Auto Sales Growth Seen For Second Straight Month, Boosting Recovery Hopes
- Elon Musk Scouting Sites In The UK For Tesla's New Gigafactory: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?