MINI Countryman Vs Abarth 595 comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Abarth 595
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Abarth 595 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 42.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 29.85 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Abarth 595 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth 595 comes in 160 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Skoda Octavia Vs MINI Countryman
- BMW X1 Vs MINI Countryman
- Kia Seltos Vs MINI Countryman
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs MINI Countryman
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI Clubman
- MINI Countryman Vs Audi Q3
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 5 door
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI Countryman Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Hero MotoCorp Despatches Just Over 1 Lakh Units
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Begins Operations At Chennai Plant
- Piaggio Files Leaning Three-Wheeled Patent Design With Two Rear Wheels
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?