MINI Countryman Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 37.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 42.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The MINI Countryman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Cooper Convertible gets 189 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MINI Countryman comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Details Revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB Facelift Unveiled
- Indian Challenger Custom To Compete In 'King Of the Baggers' Race
- Next-Gen Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing Again
- Tesla Cybertruck Gets A Fun Paintball Accessory For Its Mad Max Look
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review