Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Honda CB Unicorn 150 and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 95,000 and goes up to ₹ 98,000 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 78,815 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Honda CB Unicorn 150 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Unicorn 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda SP 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda CB Unicorn 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Honda Dream Neo
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?