Indian Springfield Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21 comparison
Compare Indian Springfield and Moto Guzzi MGX-21
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Springfield Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Springfield starts at ₹ 33.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 starts at ₹ 30.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Springfield base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi MGX-21 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Springfield gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Indian Springfield
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport: Price Comparison
- Using XtendR's QR Codes Auto Makers Can Reach Their Customers With Augmented Reality
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4 Matic+ Coupe: All You Need To Know
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro: All You Need To Know
- Benda LF-01 Power Cruiser Unveiled In China
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested