Okinawa Lite Vs Odysse Racer comparison
Okinawa Lite Vs Odysse Racer Comparison: Which Bike is Better?
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Lite Vs Racer on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2021. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
Lite Vs Racer – Which model is Cheapest?
The ex-showroom price of the Okinawa Lite in New Delhi starts at ₹ 59,990 . On the other hand, Odysse Racer price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 59,500 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 98,500 for range topping model.
|Summary||Okinawa Lite||Odysse Racer|
|Price||₹ 59,990||₹ 59,500|
|Mileage||50.00 Km/Full Charge||70.00 Km/Full Charge|
|Engine||Lithium-ion||Lead Acid Model|
Lite Vs Racer – Which gives Better Mileage?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Lite base engine returns 50 Km/Full Charge. The Odysse Racer base returns 70 Km/Full Charge.
Lite Vs Racer – Which has a Better Engine Efficiency?
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Lite gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Odysse Racer comes in bhp Electric engine.
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion||Lead Acid Model|
|Charging Time||4-5 Hours||5 Hours|
|Fast Charging Time||N/A||N/A|
|Max Torque||N/A||27.00 Nm|
|Starting Mechanism||Electric Start||Keyless And Electric|
|Max Speed||N/A||45 km/h|
|Motor power||N/A||1200 Watts|
|Peak Power||N/A||1500 Watts|
|Battery Range||50-60 Km/Full Charge||70 Km/Full Charge|
Dimension and Weight
|Kerb Weight||150 kg||100 kg|
|Length||1790 mm||1890 mm|
|Width||710 mm||710 mm|
|Height||1190 mm||1130 mm|
|Ground Clearance||N/A||175 mm|
|Seat Height||N/A||810 mm|
Chassis and Suspension
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Front Forks||Telescopic|
|Rear Suspension||Dual Tube Spring Type Hydraulic Shock Absorbers||Bothside Spring Loaded Hydraulic|
|Front Brake Type||N/A||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||N/A||Drum|
|Front Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
|Rear Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
Wheel and Tyres
|Wheel Type||N/A||Alloy Wheel|
|Front Tyre||N/A||90/90-12 Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||N/A||90/90-12 Tubeless|
|Battery||1.25 KWh||1.2 KW|
|Fuel Warning Indicator|
|Low Oil Indicator|
|Low Battery Indicator|
|Engine Kill Switch|
|Asfs Advanced Swirl Flow Induction System||-|
|Digital Analog Combo Meter Console||-|
|Scintillating New Graphics & Aerodynamic Scoops||-|
Competitor of Okinawa Lite
Competitor of Odysse Racer
Related Comparison of Lite
- Ather 450 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Indian Scout Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- TVS XL 100 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Triumph Street Twin Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Car Sales February 2021: Maruti Suzuki India Registers 11.8% Growth In The Domestic Market
- Upcoming Car Launches In March 2021
- Two-Wheeler Sales February 2021: Strong Exports Steady Bajaj Auto Sales
- Volvo Cars Initiates First Ever Over-The-Air Software Update On XC40 Recharge
- NHAI Constructs 25.54 Km Long Single Lane Road In Record 18 Hours
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Limousine India Review
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Review: The All-Rounder Luxury SUV!
- Review: 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
- 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review