Polarity Executive Vs Ampere V48 comparison
Polarity Executive Vs Ampere V48 Comparison: Which bike is Better?
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Executive Vs V48 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
Executive Vs V48 – Which model is Cheapest?
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 38,719 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Executive starts at ₹ 38,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.05 Lakh for range topping model.
|Key Features||Polarity Executive||Ampere V48|
|Price||₹ 38,000||₹ 38,719|
|Mileage||80.00 Km/Full Charge||45.00 Km/Full Charge|
|Engine||Lithium-ion||Sealed Lead Acid|
Executive Vs V48 – Which gives Better Mileage?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ampere V48 base engine returns 45 Km/Full Charge. The Polarity Executive base returns 80 Km/Full Charge.
Executive Vs V48 – Which has a Better Engine Efficiency?
In the powertrain department, the Ampere V48 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Polarity Executive comes in bhp Electric engine.
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Charging Time||4 Hour||8 - 10 Hours|
|Fast Charging Time||N/A||N/A|
|Cooling System||N/A||Air Cooled|
|Starting Mechanism||Self Start||Kick Start|
|Top Speed||40 kmph||N/A|
|Charger Rating||N/A||48 V / 2.7 A|
|Motor Capacity||N/A||250 W|
|Battery Range||80 Km/Full Charge||45 - 50 Km/Full Charge|
Dimension and Weight
|Kerb Weight||55 kg||84 kg|
|Length||1112 mm||1750 mm|
|Width||813 mm||640 mm|
|Height||860 mm||1200 mm|
Chassis and Suspension
|Rear Suspension||N/A||Double Shocker With Dual Tube Technology|
|Front Brake Type||Disc||Drum|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum||Drum|
|Front Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
|Rear Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
Wheel and Tyres
|Wheel Type||N/A||Alloy Wheels|
|Front Tyre||N/A||10 X 3.0 - Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||N/A||10 X 3.0 - Tubeless|
|Charger (Optional fast)||40V 10A||N/A|
|Charger (Standard Home)||40V 5A||N/A|
|Fuel Warning Indicator|
|Low Oil Indicator|
|Low Battery Indicator|
|Engine Kill Switch|
|5 Speed Transmission||-|
|Automatic HeadLamp on (AHO)||-|
|CBS with Equalizer||-|
|Low Maintenance Seal Chain||-|
|Low Rolling Resistance Tyre||-|
|Split Alloy Wheels||-|
Related Comparison of Executive
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Okinawa Announces Festive Season Offers On Electric Two-Wheelers
- Renault Zoe EV Hatchback Spotted In India
- Tesla Preparing Megachager Network For Semi Electric Truck
- Mercedes-Benz India Delivers 550 Cars During The Festive Season
- Bajaj CT100 Launched With New Features; Priced At Rs. 46,432
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Automatic Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento Automatic Review
- Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Review: It's Still Got It!
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé Review
- Nissan Kicks 1.3 Turbo CVT Review