Revolt RV400 Vs Okinawa Ridge comparison
Compare Revolt RV400 and Okinawa Ridge
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Revolt RV400 Vs Okinawa Ridge on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge starts at ₹ 43,702 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Revolt RV400 starts at ₹ 1.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.48 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Revolt RV400 base returns 150 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Revolt RV400 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Revolt RV400
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Files Patents For Semi-Automatic Gearbox
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?