Triumph Tiger 800 Vs BMW F 850 GS comparison
Compare Triumph Tiger 800 and BMW F 850 GS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Tiger 800 Vs BMW F 850 GS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 850 GS starts at ₹ 12.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.4 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Tiger 800 base engine returns 27 kmpl. The BMW F 850 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Tiger 800 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 850 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Tiger 800
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Date Revealed
- Hyundai Announces Relief Task Force For Customers Affected By Cyclone Amphan
- Great Wall Motor Appoints James Yang And Parker Shi To Lead Its India Business
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked By Up To Rs. 2,500
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?