BMW X5 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Ford Mustang on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Ford Mustang
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Tesla Rival Rivian Adds $2.5 Billion Investment Led By T. Rowe Price
- F1: Mugello And Sochi Circuits Added To 2020 Formula 1 Calendar
- BMW iX3 Electric SUV To Be Unveiled On July 14
- This Mumbai Three-Wheeler With A Washbasin, Sanitiser, Wi-Fi & More Leaves Anand Mahindra Impressed
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review