ICML Extreme Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare ICML Extreme and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the ICML Extreme Vs Tata Sumo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 7.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 6.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of ICML Extreme
- ICML Extreme LD DI Non AC BS 3 Vs ICML Extreme LD DI Non AC BS 3
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs ICML Extreme
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs ICML Extreme
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- ICML Extreme Vs Tata Sumo
- Renault Triber Vs ICML Extreme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs ICML Extreme
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs ICML Extreme
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs ICML Extreme
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Polestar To Open 20 Showrooms In China To Compete With Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?