Jeep Compass Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Renault Captur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.92 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Renault Captur
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Rate Cut By Up To 17 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Unchanged
- Ather 450X Series1 Collector's Edition Breaks Cover
- Nissan To Launch Slew Of New Vehicles In China Over Next Five Years; Says CEO
- Online Booking For HSRP, Colour-Coded Stickers For Vehicles Simplified In Delhi
- 2021 QJMotor Range Unveiled In China
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review