Lexus ES Vs Volvo XC60 comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Volvo XC60
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Volvo XC60 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 52.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Volvo XC60 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo XC60 comes in 2 Diesel 181, 233 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Offers On BS6 Cars: Discounts Of Up To Rs. 80,000 On Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago And Tigor In September
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- Volkswagen And Uber Launch Pilot Project With Electric Vehicles In Berlin
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review