Mahindra Verito Vs Volkswagen Vento comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vs Volkswagen Vento on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 7.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Mahindra Verito
- Hyundai Verna Vs Mahindra Verito
- Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito
- Honda Amaze Vs Tata Zest
- Mahindra Verito D2 Vs Mahindra Verito D2
- Ford Figo Vs Ford Freestyle
- Mahindra Verito Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Mahindra Verito Vs Nissan Sunny
- Honda City Vs Mahindra Verito
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?