Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare Porsche Macan and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.92 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 69.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 85.03 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Porsche Macan base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Macan comes in 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche Macan
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Nissan Subcompact SUV Spotted Testing For The First Time
- Toyota Corolla Cross Revealed For ASEAN Markets
- BS6 Suzuki Intruder Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 2,141
- Volkswagen Can Face Dieselgate Claims Where Cars Bought, EU Court Rules
- BS6 Honda X-Blade: All You Need To Know
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review