Ampere Reo Elite Vs Evolet Derby comparison
Compare Ampere Reo Elite and Evolet Derby
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Reo Elite Vs Evolet Derby on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Evolet Derby starts at ₹ 46,499 and goes up to ₹ 59,999 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo Elite starts at ₹ 42,999 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59,990 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Evolet Derby base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Ampere Reo Elite base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Evolet Derby gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere Reo Elite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere Reo Elite
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Shares Surge 13% As Strong Deliveries Drive Profit Optimism
- CEAT Tyres Launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks In India
- Bajaj Platina 100 ES Disc Brake Variant Price Revealed
- 2021 Skoda Octavia Scout Unveiled
- 2020 WRC Season To Be Resumed In September With Rally Of Estonia
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review