Ampere Reo Elite Vs Okinawa Ridge comparison
Compare Ampere Reo Elite and Okinawa Ridge
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Reo Elite Vs Okinawa Ridge on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge starts at ₹ 43,702 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo Elite starts at ₹ 42,999 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59,990 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Ampere Reo Elite base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere Reo Elite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere Reo Elite
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Thai Motor Show Underway In First Big Event Since Coronavirus Outbreak
- Hands free: Automakers Race To Next Level Of Not Quite Self-Driving Cars
- 2020 Hero XPulse 200 BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.11 Lakh
- 2020 Honda City: Variants Explained
- New-Gen Honda City: All You Need To Know
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review