Ampere V48 Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Ampere V48 and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere V48 Vs Hero Electric Flash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to ₹ 49,663 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 28,900 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 37,488 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Ampere V48 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere V48 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere V48
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales Fall At A Slower Rate In March; Industry Expects Second-Half To Pick-Up
- A Mercedes-AMG C63 Did Donuts For An Audi Challenge
- France's Carmaker Renault Drops Dividend Over Coronavirus Crisis - Source
- Ola Donates Rs. 8 Crore In Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Indian Motorcycle Launches Home Delivery Of Motorcycles In The US
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review