Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Bajaj CT 100 and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero Electric Flash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj CT 100 starts at ₹ 40,794 and goes up to ₹ 48,474 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,663 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj CT 100 base engine returns 90 kmpl. The Hero Electric Flash base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj CT 100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric Flash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj CT 100
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?