Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero HF Dawn comparison
Compare Bajaj Platina 110 and Hero HF Dawn
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero HF Dawn on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Dawn starts at ₹ 37,625 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Platina 110 starts at ₹ 59,802 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Dawn base engine returns 72 kmpl. The Bajaj Platina 110 base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Dawn gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Platina 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Platina 110
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- Anand Mahindra Gifts A New Tractor To Bihar's 'Canal Man'
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX And Ninja 650 Get New Colour Schemes In India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested