Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Vs Yamaha MT-15 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 and Yamaha MT-15
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Vs Yamaha MT-15 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 starts at ₹ 1.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha MT-15 starts at ₹ 1.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.39 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-15 base returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha MT-15 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?