Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Kawasaki W800 Street comparison
Compare Benelli Imperiale 400 and Kawasaki W800 Street
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Kawasaki W800 Street on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli Imperiale 400 starts at ₹ 1.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki W800 Street starts at ₹ 6.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli Imperiale 400 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Kawasaki W800 Street base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli Imperiale 400 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki W800 Street comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Benelli Imperiale 400
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?