Benelli TNT 300 Vs Kawasaki Z250 comparison
Compare Benelli TNT 300 and Kawasaki Z250
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli TNT 300 Vs Kawasaki Z250 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z250 starts at ₹ 3.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Benelli TNT 300 starts at ₹ 2.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z250 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Benelli TNT 300 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z250 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Benelli TNT 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Benelli TNT 300
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor To Resume Production From May 26, 2020
- Savic C-Series Electric Motorcycle Goes Into Production
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: What To Expect
- Bentley's New Rainbow Bacalar Model Keeps Employees Busy During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?