BMW S 1000 RR Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R comparison
Compare BMW S 1000 RR and Triumph Rocket 3 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW S 1000 RR Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 RR starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Rocket 3 R starts at ₹ 18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 RR base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Triumph Rocket 3 R base returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 RR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Rocket 3 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW S 1000 RR
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?