Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 comparison
Compare Ducati 1299 Panigale and Kawasaki Ninja H2
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 1299 Panigale starts at ₹ 51.82 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 starts at ₹ 34.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 41.79 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 1299 Panigale base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 1299 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja H2 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Oil Marketing Firm Eighty-Eight Oil Declares Force Majeure
- Iranian Fuel Reaches Venezuelan Stations As Prices Set To Rise
- Ford Announces Return Of The Mustang Mach 1 In 2021
- 2020 Kia Seltos SUV Comes With Added Features Confirms Leaked Document
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?