Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs BMW S 1000 XR comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 950 and BMW S 1000 XR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs BMW S 1000 XR on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 XR starts at ₹ 17.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 starts at ₹ 12.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12.9 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 XR base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 950 base returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 XR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 950 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Multistrada 950
- BMW 850 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Ducati Hyperstrada
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW 850 GS
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Benelli TRK 502 Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota To Launch Hydrogen Fuel Cell Venture With Chinese Auto Firms
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Tips To Make Your Vehicle More Eco-Friendly
- BS6 TVS NTorq 125 Prices Hiked By Rs. 910
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Develops New 5 MW Solar Plant At Its Gurugram Facility
- EV Ride-Hailing Platform 'Blusmart' Completes Over 1.75 Lakh Zero-Emission Trips In NCR
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?