Hero Xtreme 200R Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Hero Xtreme 200R and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Xtreme 200R Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 95,000 and goes up to ₹ 98,000 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 89,900 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200R base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Xtreme 200R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Xtreme 200R
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?