Honda CB300R Vs Triumph Street Triple RS comparison
Compare Honda CB300R and Triumph Street Triple RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB300R Vs Triumph Street Triple RS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.42 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple RS base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Honda CB300R base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB300R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB300R
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Vs Honda CB300R
- Honda CB300R Vs BMW G 310 R
- Honda CB300R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Honda CB300R
- Honda CB300R Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Benelli Leoncino 250 Vs CFMoto 300NK
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs CFMoto 300NK
- Honda CB300R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Honda CBR650R Vs Honda CB300R
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Honda CB300R
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?