Indian Chieftain Vs Indian Chief Vintage comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain and Indian Chief Vintage
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Vs Indian Chief Vintage on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chieftain starts at ₹ 32.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chief Vintage starts at ₹ 25.33 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chieftain base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Indian Chief Vintage base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chieftain gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chief Vintage comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?