Indian Scout Bobber Vs Triumph Speedmaster comparison
Compare Indian Scout Bobber and Triumph Speedmaster
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Bobber Vs Triumph Speedmaster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 11.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Speedmaster starts at ₹ 11.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Bobber base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Triumph Speedmaster base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Speedmaster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Indian Scout Bobber
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra’s Q1 FY2021 Profit Slumps 97% Year-On-Year
- New Honda CBR600RR Teased In Official Video
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Makes World Debut
- Harley-Davidson Creates Chief Digital Officer Role
- Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In July 2020
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review