Indian Scout Sixty Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883 comparison
Compare Indian Scout Sixty and Harley-Davidson Iron 883
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Sixty Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 starts at ₹ 9.23 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout Sixty starts at ₹ 11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Indian Scout Sixty base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout Sixty comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout Sixty
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers On Selected Models In June
- Audi Launches Project Artemis; New Efficient Electric Car Coming In 2024
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?