Indian Scout Sixty Vs Triumph Street Triple RS comparison
Compare Indian Scout Sixty and Triumph Street Triple RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Sixty Vs Triumph Street Triple RS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout Sixty starts at ₹ 11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple RS base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Indian Scout Sixty base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout Sixty comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout Sixty
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- FADA Wants Manufacturers To Increase Fixed Dealer Margin To 7% Of Selling Price
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Unveiled
- Datsun redi-Go vs Maruti S-Presso vs Renault Kwid: Price Comparison
- Hero Electric Sued By Honda Motor Over Electric Scooter Design Infringement
- MS Dhoni's Latest Mean Machine Is A Mahindra Swaraj Tractor
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?